The Tectonic EHS comprehensive ASP/CSP prep course will provide you with an in depth review of the concepts tested on the BCSP Certified Safety Professional and Associate Safety Professional Exams. Course is designed to accommodate working professionals and students in any location with all courses being taught live and entirely online. Classes are held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 PM-9:00 PM CST; (28 hours); course duration is 7 weeks.
After each lecture, a recorded copy will be available to you in case you miss a class or would like to review the material.
Sign up for the Tectonic EHS CSP/ASP May 2015 Course today!
Outline of lectures covered in course
- Math Review & Statistics
- Engineering and Physics
- Chemistry for safety professionals and Toxicology
- Industrial Hygiene
- Ventilation and Engineering Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Process Safety and Work Environments
- Fire Protection
- Emergency Response Management
- EHS Training and Safety Program Management
- Systems Safety
- Risk Assessments
Students must have internet access. Instructions to access online course will be sent to students following registration.